- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Business Office Analyst (O&T)
Business Office Analyst (O&T)
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18007928
- This position provides support to the CTI APAC Business Management Team, which is a highly visible, strategic and transformation group within Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI). The team is responsible, but not limited, for: business office and business planning support; workforce management; cost reduction management; business process reengineering; strategic change initiatives across multiple product areas. The Business Management analyst role would support the CTI APAC Business Management team with daily operations activities related to managing and analyzing the reporting of information to aid decision making among senior leaders, solving problems on hand, optimizing processes and driving improvements across CTI, as well as providing project support and analysis.
Analysis & Reporting
- Management reporting and coordinating key management forums and reports, including managing the data gathering, generation, and distribution of reports
- Identify, institute and manage executive management reporting across the CTI managed segments and conduct regular meetings to discuss developments and best practices
- Plan and ensure all management deliverables have content quality and are met in a timely manner
- Manage all adhoc requests/deliverables to ensure they are being actioned appropriately
- Plan, track and implement process improvement program to streamline reporting and analytics activities. Able to explore automation opportunities for further simplifying management reporting through tools
- Manage the relationship between the CTI global core business management groups and other regional stakeholders
- Act as liaison between various CTI regional teams, provide direction and support on CTI goals and Key strategic Initiatives.
- Plan, track and maintain CTI APAC goals and scorecard
- Provide support to the CTI Senior Management for any senior management reviews, staff meetings and service improvement plans.
- Assist senior manager or managers in effective engagement on regional and global strategic initiatives across CTI teams in Singapore.
- Revamp and maintain the AP CTI SharePoint Site, which acts as the Go-To site for information/ updates etc. for AP CTI staffs
- Partner with CTI regional, global and HR on CTI training plan for staff and Intern/Tech Grad analyst Program
- Track Mid-Year and Year-End Staffs Performance Review / Appraisal process and CitiLean completion rate checking across APAC CTI
- Support other "business of IT" projects on an adhoc basis
- Collaborate with the regional leads to comply with all people related processes as mandated by CTI
- Maintain data, org charts for regulatory purpose
- Support COB, Records Management and Site Fire drill exercise
- Plan, track and govern real estate needs including space allocation for CTI Singapore
- Main point of contact for CTI staff and CRS in Singapore, handles periodic re-stacks exercises
- Min 7 years' experience in a Business Management / Business Operations function in a multi-national institution.
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to lead projects and influence others
- Experienced in Financial Management
- Highly-motivated, strong performer with a proven ability to work effectively with virtual and remote teams.
- Proven ability to execute against tight timelines, strong organization and follow up skills
- Strong skills in relationship building, planning, presentations and communication.
- Strong organization and facilitation skills, experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management and technical support teams.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint skills.