Business Project Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 nov. 18
See job description for details
- Be part of Insto Automation, Markets and Middle Office initiatives
- Great role to provide programme support for continuous improvement projects
- Reports to the PMO/Project Manager
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: 24 months fixed-term role
As the Business Project Analyst, you will provide daily assistance to Projects by performing research, analysis and documentation to support strategic decisions and projects for business unit and facilitate implementation of change initiatives in Project. You will support the business Project Strategy by undertaking various types of analysis including financial, statistical and general research and assess options providing necessary commentary and recommendations where necessary. Part of your role is to work collaboratively with business unit and functional support stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely decisions and implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience as PMO Project Analyst
- Results focused having worked in a similar team oriented environment
- Goal oriented with an attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly, work under pressure and manage multiple activities in accordance with delivery requirements
- Good research and analytical skills, and problem solving ability
- Highly motivated and "able to get things done" mindset
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006353.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave