About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Relationship Support Specialist to join our growing Singapore office. Job Description :
- Responsible for providing customer service to a portfolio of bank customers, sharing leadership role with relationship managers.
- Primary servicing responsibility for Indian customers but will cover other geographies subject to business requirement.
- Independently, proactively and effectively manage customer issues, monitors overdrafts, confirms additional source of funds and partners with office management in decision making process.
- Handle complex customer issues which include escalation and resolution.
- Evaluate profitability and risk of designated portfolio.; Monitor accounts, portfolios and loan bookings to assure compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Communicates regulatory and company requirements, tracks compliance and reports/ escalates identified issues for resolution.
- Assist with customer onboarding, due diligence and other associated risk management matters where required.
- Act as the customers' main point of contact for operational questions.
- Manages "owning the customer experience" approach and effectively executes on all standard protocols regarding interactions with customers.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Conducts customer courtesy calls, by phone, promote relationship building and a positive customer experience during customer interactions and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Provide the same standard of customer care to our internal team members, who may in turn be servicing Wells Fargo's financial institution customers in various countries across the globe.
- Experience in Business Relationship Support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Customer service experience in a bank providing international payments services to financial institution clients.
- Knowledge of India market and financial institutions clients are essential.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to converse in native Indian languages will be an added advantage
We Value Diversity
- Work collaboratively in a small team with a receptive attitude that allows him/ her to take on additional tasks that ensure the smooth running of a small office.
- Build key relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong time management and prioritization, skills and ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.