- Our client is headquartered in Amsterdam and is an all-round bank that offers a full range of products and services to retail, private, corporate clients.
- Offers broad range of financial products and services.
- Tailored training and support
- Background knowledge on ORM functions/responsibilities - Relevant experience or knowledge should be more on how to understand and assess risk. Having relevant business knowledge would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of non-financial risk management related experience would be an advantage
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Drive the governance of ORM framework within the 1st Line of Defense of Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB)
- Ensure that the monitoring and testing of key CIB controls are performed on a timely and diligent manner
- Assist the Head of Management Control & Regulation (MC&R), APAC in the management of key risk items for the Business in APAC. This includes the centralized tracking and follow-up of live risk items (IMAT, MC&T, CRA, etc) to be completed.
- Assist the Head of MC&R, APAC in the streamlining MC&R related processes for CIB APAC.
- Prepare your updated resume and send to us
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up.
- Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lau Shuiling Xann
Direct Line: +65 6697 7904
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1658494
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to BankingSG@adecco.com