Business Technology Head - Banking
- Up to SGD350K+ High Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kaskal Executive
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Our client is a leading Regional Bank looking for a new senior hire to drive and redefine T&O capabilities for the Bank. This is an exciting role which is business focus and requires a strong change mindset
- Manage Group Technology and Operations relationship with key stakeholders of designated business units across Singapore and overseas subsidiaries/branches.
- Be a trusted business partner who can pro-actively identify business challenges, propose ‘fit for purpose’solutions and initiate delivery.
- Support the respective business by defining, developing and delivering holistic T&Ocapabilities into the business in a way that is sensitive to, and compatible with the business priorities.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Acts as a single point of contact (trusted advisor) for senior stakeholders and influencers.
- Supports effective business change by building relationships with business leaders, technology and operational business partners.
- Change Implementation Planning & Management
- Anticipate the business challenges, objectives of theT&O initiatives to be undertaken, high level budgets and success criteria.
- Undertake scoping and evaluation of new initiatives. Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation.
- Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
- Initiate the implementation plan for Group T&O projects. This will include all the activities that the business needs to do to prepare for new operation process and technical components.
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Managing RUN
- Manage the communication and regular updates to business stakeholders on production incidents and problems impacting customer and business operations
- Lead the regular review with business on system stability, responsiveness, production incident, problem tickets including identification of root cause.
- Track for continuous improvement. Ensure early identification and resolution of challenges impacting BAU systems.
- Sustainable Improvements
- Build a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure T&O resources are aligned to business initiatives which provide the highest ROI.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking experience
Candidates who has experience as a Business Manager ( specifically facing off business for Technology) or in depth experience in Credit Card operations will be preferred.
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 15C7408