Business analyst Wealth management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 19
The BA will be working on the implementation of the new MyAdvisory platform.
Role and responsibilities:
The Global IT HUB of the Bank in Singapore oversees the developing and supporting Private Banking solutions for Wealth Management sites worldwide.
Under the responsibility of the Products & Services Domain Manager, the Business Analyst (MyADv BA) will assist and work with the MyAdvisory Project team for all WM sites.
The 2 main missions of the BA will be to coordinate the implementation and bring added value to the existing functional setup by analyzing potential changes to existing process as well as analyzing new financial products to be added to the program.
Jointly with the IT teams, the MyAdv BA will also have to guarantee that each new setup is compatible with the existing WMIS standards in term of parameterization, in order to mutualize as much as possible the target solution. A detailed gap analysis will have to be performed on each site in order to minimize specific local solution in favor of MyAdvisory Calypso and our Global Asset solution.
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up
- Gathering Requirements
- Writing functional specifications
- Coordinate all teams (BA and IT) working on the same projects
- Ensure and anticipate the Change Management related to these new integration projects
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Bachelor degree (with major in computer science or finance)
- 5+ years’ experience in the private banking or asset management industry as Business analyst
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Knowledge of Triple A is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with all level of stakeholders
- Good analytics skills with attention to details
- Can-do attitude