CFO (Indonesian E-commerce Start up Based in Singapore)
- Competitive with Equities
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 13C6338
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Our client is an E-commerce startup company headquartered in Indonesia and backed up by Private equity investors. To support their growth plans, they are looking for a CFO to be based here in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity with high visibility and accessibility to investors and board of directors to provide business insights.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will work closely with the management team in strategizing visons and developing fiscal roadmaps for the company. You will be responsible for all finance related matters which include financial accounting, working with regulators and leading annual budgeting process, ensuring they are in line with the company’s growth strategy. This role requires the incumbent to be familiar with fundraising efforts across capital and debt stack, and structuring and optimizing the company’s capital stack.
• Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy
• 12-15 years of strategic and corporate finance experience ( Bankers are welcome to apply)
• Well verse in both International and Indonesian Accounting Standards
• Strong experience in Private equity or debt capital markets with close connections with private equity and VC investors
• Strong communication and presentation skills in Bahasa and English as candidates will be working closely with stakeholders based in Indonesia.
• Ability to travel monthly
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783