CGW Head of Wealth Advisory Research & Content
Citi Global Wealth (CGW) is on a journey to transform the business model and pivot for growth. The world has changed and disruption is at our door. We are faced with an increasingly competitive environment where customer expectations are higher than ever. We must radically simplify the way we do business, reevaluating everything we do with the goals of speed, simplicity and more efficiently deploying resources. It is imperative that we become a flatter, leaner organization capable of executing with greater efficiency and agility. We need to accelerate the transformation of our operating model to be mobile first and lead what's next digitally to pivot to growth.
This role is responsible for shaping & executing best-in-class wealth research & insights content curation and omni-channel distribution & commercialization strategy for CGW retail wealth . Job Purpose:
- Contribute to position CGW as a leading Wealth Management player regarding global market insights
- Deliver digital-first Wealth Management Advisory content to strengthen Citi's Wealth Management Advisory content proposition for affluent and HNW clients
- Support client-centric, model-portfolio based Advisory model with relevant market insights & education material.
- Help develop and execute a digital-first Advisory content strategy for Citi's house view communications (e.g. Market Insights, Investor education) across APAC region (incl. EMEA)
- Ability to create and/or edit highly engaging & relevant investment/wealth commentary and content for affluent & HNW clients and relationship managers (RM).
- Ability to orchestrate curated & relevant content for multiple distribution channels including social media channels
- Drive digital integration & hyper-personalization of advisory content into Citi's digital channels for both client & frontline.
- Develop and write compelling presentation materials for client briefings and RM training
- Develop and write education material for RM and investor education for digital first delivery
- Build and foster strong relationships with country advisory teams and with other regional and country business and support functions
- Work with other businesses within the organization i.e. Private Bank and Institutional Group to leverage best in class propositions
- Manage projects to deliver and amplify investment insights across digital/social media
Job Family Group:
- Minimum bachelor's degree, CFA a plus
- 8 years' experience in the financial industry or financial journalism, preferably in an investment strategy or investment specialist role or as a financial journalist
- Editorial experience on social media platforms
- Absolutely fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills in English
- Strong understanding of financial markets, Wealth Management advisory process and products
- Ability to understands complex financial market views and analysis, with the skill to synthesize and explain them via well written, easy to understand market commentary, talking points, education materials
- Multimedia skills- develop video storyboard/social media posts and work with external vendors
- Tech savvy and experienced in coordinating and moderating online web seminars
- Proficiency in a second language will be a plus
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting