CIB Treasury Services Asia Pacific - Network & Partnership Product Manager - VP
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
J.P. Morgan's Treasury Services, Network & Partnership Vice President will be responsible for identifying, assessing, onboarding and creating relationships with TS partners in APAC region in order to deliver the right mix of Treasury Services solutions to our clients.
The candidate will be required to participate in development of new third party product and facilitate project execution with the stakeholders and business partners across a wide range of disciplines. Their commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience will be evident in the products they have built and brought to market. Based in Singapore, responsibilities include:
This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn and drive the new initiatives in the Wholesale Payments Products (Treasury Services and Merchant Services products) space. This role also provides an opportunity to work with various internal and external partners and drive the business agenda forward with these partners to achieve outstanding results. This will include handling of ongoing projects and extending support for new / existing third party partner services and product sets; partnering with broad range of internal stakeholders across the end to end payments flow to define new product capabilities and operating models. New Product Rollouts:
• Ownership of end to end new product rollout and project management requires this role to closely work with various global, regional and local stakeholders. The candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to lead the discussions with various teams in business control, legal, risk, tax, finance and compliance group to ensure the new products and services are in adherence to all such requirements. It is expected out this role to identify risks, gaps and provide solutions acceptable to stakeholders to achieve the required improvement to products or processes.
• Discuss the operational procedures, data flow and system dependency of the existing business process and technology.
• Provide subject matter expertise for risk management and onboarding issues relevant to the third party partners.
• Participate in enhancements and new product assessment and roll out. Competencies:
• Strong communication ability to articulate the value proposition, requirement and concept of the partnership product and services to the various internal stakeholders; and to have the strong fortitude to resolve issues so as to bring the partners and their services through oversight, compliance and audit requirements.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. You will be able to give examples of previous projects where you have displayed these skills.
• Quick learner with very strong attention to details.
• Demonstrable experience in a project environment within financial services.
• Business analysis and/or project management experience.
• Ability to prepare presentations, documentations and figures to support the communications. Qualifications:
• 8+ years of product and project management experience.
• BA or BS from a top-tier program or equivalent graduate level education preferred.
• Knowledge of banking product management process.
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to juggle multiple partners and projects
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners.