COO - KYC QA & Testing Specialist - Associate
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 17 nov. 18
COO - KYC QA & Testing Specialist - Associate
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Know your client- Quality Assurance (QA) team will contribute to the definition and management of the regional QA testing strategies, plans and deliverables related to testing of all in scope Close of Business functions. The APAC QA team will assist with driving drive the development and adoption of recognized best practice and policy and contribute to the ongoing improvement of methodologies and QA assets. The APAC QA team will contribute to organizing and improving the QA and testing, reporting and change agenda.
Role Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Reduce the KYC risk to the Bank using sample based reviews of client files
- Help ensure internal and external regulatory requirements for KYC are met
- Implement a consistent, post on- boarding check across all locations
- Drive improvements to client on-boarding process through feedback and identification of KYC issues
- Tracking of issue remediation and/or escalation
- Form part of the global QA testing team reporting to the APAC Head of KYCQA.
- Train, develop and institutionalize regional KYC QA capability, sharing/cross training with global team and wider Client onboarding user community.
- Contribute to appropriate QA production and change governance structure(s) between QA function, COB leadership, operational control, Compliance partners and technology partners to execute against QA mandate
- Imbed and execute QA methodology and disciplines for APAC location.
- Operate as a QA specialist for the evolving QA methodology, disciplines and framework implementing required change in partnership with the global team.
- Maintain timely, accurate and effective reporting for testing span of control.
- Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement programme of work borne out of QA testing results, asses root cause and thematic issues proposing steps to be taken to eliminate, evidencing improvements.
- Participate and contribute to audit and regulatory topics.
- Contribute to, and sustain a culture of teamwork and collective achievement of departmental goals and objectives across QA and COB teams.
- Support identification and maintenance of quality standards.
- Champion quality management as key to overall change processes.
- The ability to influence specific key stakeholders, providing support and coaching to them in their role in the change effort.
- Take ownership of key issues and drive to seek necessary stakeholder buy in and ensure sustainable controls are placed on identified issues
- A high level of proficiency in interpersonal communication skills.
- An Understanding of the business and align communications priorities to business goals
- The ability to partners with stakeholders throughout the change process to understand and address emotional reactions and maintain commitment to the change agenda.
- Minimum 5 years in KYC domain with the last couple of years spent in any of the below areas:
- Dedicated 4 or 6 Eye checker
- Subject Matter Expert of KYC
- Audit or Compliance where client KYC file testing is part of the main job scope
- Has Worked in Major Banks dealing with Commercial or institutional clients & supported APAC locations
- Eye for detail and able to articulate the risk and candidates has worked in Operations risk & Audit along with KYC experience will have an added advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and buy in
- Organized to ensure multiple country risks and issues Identified tracked, resolved and retested
- Mandarin or Bahasa or Both is added advantage for this role
- The ability to implements recommendations to enhance risk management systems and procedures.
- The ability to develop plans detailing key employee responsibilities and sequence of actions in the instance of an incident.
- A deep understanding of business area needs.
- An understanding and be able apply appropriate legal and regulatory requirements and identifies/recommends changes.
- The ability to utilize your own area of expertise and knowledge to contribute to significant improvements in operational processes and policies.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.