COO - Service Operation Specialist - AVP
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 18 janv. 19
COO - Service Operation Specialist - AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
User access provisioning is critical function within CSO organization. The CSO ID Admin team at DBOI is governing Access provisioning services provided by vendor for Global applications and Primary accounts which is centralized, semi centralized and de centralized. It has operational presence in Pune and Bangalore while managing global ID admin operations 24x7. The candidate will be responsible governing ID admin operations, managing escalations end to end, participating and driving continual service improvement programs, supporting reporting requirements, sharing presentations and business cases to senior management. The primary function of the role is to ensure access provisioning requests and incidents are processed by the team within agreed SLA and accuracy while taking care of compliance in line to Deutsche Bank policies.
Roles and responsibilities:
\u009f Responsible for governing different ID admin operations within SLA and desired quality aspects
\u009f Improve and manage healthy business relationship , liaison with business teams, various support teams and align service improvements accordingly
- Responsible for ID admin re-certification, KOP sign off on time and as per agreed schedule.
\u009f Ensure compliance and quality aspects in line to Deutsche Bank policy and regulatory requirements
\u009f Drive projects and programs run by ID admin team as and when required apart from managing operations
- Should have good understanding of internal and external audits environment.
- Good understanding of ID admin operations and/or governance is must
- Respond to auditors, internal governance teams in time and verify / provide evidences when needed.
- Manage business escalations by taking end to end ownership.
- Perform regular monitoring of SLA, quality, compliance parameters and focus on continuous improvement by following ITIL framework.
- Should act as SPOC and capable of providing solutions to the team members on technical & process related queries.
- Should strictly adhere to Deutsche Bank values and should be able to demonstrate it consistently.
- Ensure in time response to internal and business user communications
Skills and qualification:
- ID admin operations and/or governance experience.
- Hands on working experience in Information security organization.
- Preferred to have 5+ years of experience in ID Administration / governance and related fields with overall 12+ years of experience.
- Good understanding of compliance parameters and risk mitigation techniques in IDAM
- Must be well versed with the ITIL concepts and lifecycle. Working knowledge in various streams of IT infrastructure domain would be added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Should be able to produce required reports when needed
- An assertive character is essential as the incumbent will be working in a demanding and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills, ability to confidently handle internal clients, enter into discussions with senior management, futuristic and innovative approach will be expected.
- Risk awareness and Initiative are crucial.
- Should be a self-starter and initiate process improvement wherever necessary
- Graduate or post graduate with good academic records.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
- Preferred CISM,CISSP , CRISC, CISA, ITIL Expert, PMP , ISO 27001 lead implementer /auditor.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.