COO - Tax Governance Business Analyst - Associate
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 20 janv. 19
COO - Tax Governance Business Analyst - Associate
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
- In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Requirements, Banks, such as Deutsche Bank AG ("DB"), are obliged to perform Know-your-client (“KYC”) reviews on all new clients they adopt. These checks and reviews are made in strict accordance with regulatory requirement and the bank's internal policies
- FATCA and CRS impacts many areas within Deutsche Bank. One such is classifying the clients according to the regulations and submit it to tax authorities.
- The role involves analyzing client data, verification of the Client data, performing due diligence checks on the Clients, engaging COB, liaising with the programme, advising, monitoring and controlling on the client data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In depth knowledge on the Tax related regulations, especially on global regulations like FATCA and CRS.
- Actively involve to drafting/ reviewing data sourcing approach and strategies.
- Preparation of MI reporting as per bank standards.
- Engage Group tax, Responsible office, programme office, vendor tax consultants, management and operations on timely manner and ensure transparency throughout the client data.
- Closely work with IT, Operations and global teams to deliver the client file to Tax Operations and also to monitor and control the client data.
- Closely work with tax operations and client onboarding teams on the data analysis and controls.
- Provide training as and when required to relevant teams and continuously assess training needs.
- A proven track record of data analyst and delivery within the Banking industry.
- Good understanding of the macro banking environment and industry initiatives, particularly around regulation, KYC and AML, organizational design, outsourcing and vendor management.
- The confidence and ability to convincingly structure, summarize, present and defend recommendations.
- You will be:
- Professional, with mature approach to data analysis.
- Able to excel in a structured but complex working environment.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization including management teams and leads.
- Ensure that appropriate meetings are held and that outputs and artefacts are produced and distributed. Chair the relevant meetings
- Ensure that the work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets
- Analyze and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate
- Where applicable provide other relevant support as required by the programme.
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organization, as appropriate
- Actively supports the COO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organization imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.