- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 17 nov. 17
Cards Product Manager - Group Lifestyle Financing
Cards Product Manager - Group Lifestyle FinancingRoles and Responsibilities:
- Product Manager for OCBC core credit cards, namely OCBC 365 Card and FRANK Credit Card.
- Develop and manage card product value proposition to grow market share and card profitability
- Undertake analysis of product portfolio, customer information and channels to formulate business strategies that improve product growth and profitability.
- Ensure successful end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns (i.e. from initiation, planning, execution and launch to post-campaign tracking and reporting).
- Builld strong working relationship with business partners to drive joint marketing campaigns to grow card usage.
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance to ensure that the products and processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Proactively identify and implement customer-centric process to improve operational efficiency.
- A recognised degree with at least 6 years of working experience, preferably in Cards and Unsecured Loans product management, business analytics or consumer credit.
- Results-driven and customer-focused
- Analytical and able to think out-of-the-box
- Good and energetic team player who is willing to learn and take up challenges