Case Manager, Institutional Client Onboarding
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mai 18
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Case Manager, Institutional Client Onboarding.
- Experience in client facing KYC
- Directly report to the Head of Client Onboarding and Static Data
- Continuous improvements in Client Onboarding
About the role
As the Case Manager for Institutional Client Onboarding, you will support the delivery of a superior client service experience for our Institutional and Financial Institutions Group client base.
You will coordinate and track the onboarding cases whilst delivering service excellence, client satisfaction and ownership of continuous improvement initiatives and developing client solutions.
You will be the key client contact person for onboarding related issues with a preferred background in compliance or KYC and be able to evaluate and make recommendations on the suitability of a customer for onboarding in terms of AML risk to the bank. You will be an integral component of any AML, Sanctions, Counter Terrorism Financing projects, and programmes business operations, working with all facets of the business in achieving its purpose and business objectives. You must be able to initiate, recommend and support any risk based solutions to achieve well managed, sustainable and compliant outcomes. This will be achieved by regular engagement of the key stakeholders both within and external to ANZ.
Additionally, you will also need to maintain collaborative relationships with key local stakeholders, including Relationship Managers, Operations, Implementation, Product, Compliance, Legal and other business partners to ensure a complete end-to-end service proposition is delivered.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experienced in KYC documentation and processing, ideally from a compliance background
- Have a strong conceptual and practical understanding of Client Onboarding
- Product knowledge in Cash, Trade, Markets and Lending preferred
- Customer facing experience
- Solid background in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated people management skills and the ability to lead a team with focus on setting and achieving stretch performance targets
- Demonstrated experience and success in identifying and implementing constructive change to increase productivity, reduce cost and improve service
- Commitment to developing a client focused environment and service culture
- High level oral and written communication and negotiation skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organization where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN006199.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave