Channels, Digital & Client Onboarding – Analyst (Group Operations & Technology)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is a technical support SME function within Run-the-Bank team and provides the delivery of Production Support services for relevant Private Banking applications for users globally. He/She has responsibility for production stability and continual service improvement.
- He/She is responsible for analyzing, managing and responding to queries from the user community, resolving the production incidents, providing support on business batches that run daily and supporting the development team with development of changes. Analyst will work with in a team that has responsibility for production stability and continual service improvement.
- The candidate is required to work with key business users, manage third Party vendors, internal developers and relevant business stakeholders. In addition, the candidate will support the team leader/ team head to perform proper RCA for all Applications Front-to-Back. He/She is expected to ensure proper resolution of production incidents (problem management and incident management) assigned and ensure problems are closely tracked and resolved in timely manner. Besides problem and incident resolution, he/she is responsible for responding to queries from the business users promptly, providing support on business batches that run daily and supporting the development team with development of changes.
- The position entails driving and embracing the best practices of Application Support, while playing the crucial function in technical impact analysis, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Provide support to front or back office operations business process and systems.
- Possesses a good understanding in front to back flows and prior experience in working closely with stakeholders in the Front Office (Dealers, Client Advisors etc.) as well as Back Office (Operations etc.)
- Work with internal teams on resolutions to production incidents. Resolve the application specific and related processes (functional) issues, production incidents with a focus on Problem Management techniques in order to establish root cause. Make recommendations for permanent resolution of recurring incidents.
- Contribute to functional and technical specifications for outstanding system bugs or require enhancements. Play important role in prioritization of changes and tracking the delivery.
- Undertake testing of all application bug fixes and enhancements as part of the release management process.
- Provide on-call/on-site support on a rota basis and afterhours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
- Prepare application training materials and provide training where necessary. Provide cross training to other members of the Application Support team.
- Work with Technology Architecture team to ensure through adequate system design that Technology operations risks can be minimized, and that application data is appropriately structured, controlled and utilized within the business.
- Collaborate with relevant IT units to reduce level1/level 2 incidents and contain number of rollbacks.
- Degree in an IT related discipline
- 6+ years of work experience in Digital, Web technologies with Banking and Financial services organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, written) and Demonstrable analytical skills and have experience managing stakeholder from business and delivery.
- Should have experience in Application support and user query management (L1/L2) and Problem-solving mindset
- Should have implemented or supported Digital initiatives for financial services organizations.
- Basic knowledge of financial product is required.
- Should provide technical leadership for Digital applications for Private banking domain.
- Have ability to manage 3rd party vendors, internal vendor and relevant IT teams like project/delivery/Infra.
- Good track record of work experience.
- Techincally sound in SQL, UNIX or LINUX, Microservices, Windows,Control-M and have working experience handling weblogic/JBOSS or Websphere.