The Company is one of the largest casino operators in the Kingdom of Cambodian with a total investment of more than USD300m in Hotels and Resorts, consisting of multiple licensed casino & hotel properties in Sihanoukville. It has been the forefront lead on high-end hotels equipped with the most extraordinary leisure entertainment services in Sihanoukville.
• Primary responsibility for the Audit and Compliance functions of the organization including hospitality, gaming and others.
• Responsible for establishing the Internal Audit vision and functions as the chief business advisor on all compliance and risk-related matters
• Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of recent changes
• Develop and oversee annual and/or ad-hoc Internal Audit Plan.
• Perform audits, reviews and consulting activities in compliance with applicable Gaming Industry standards as needed to identify and resolve risk-based vulnerabilities.
• Monitor and conduct assessment for slots and table game variances against the system
• Develop sufficient and effective audit programs to ensure adequate coverage of auditable areas.
• Develop and recommend audit policies and best practices.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationship with external auditors to ensure effectiveness of service delivery and appropriate resolution of findings/issues identified.
• This role will be based in Cambodia once travel is resumed.
• +10 years’ experience in internal audit, finance and accounting, business process auditing, preferably in a hotel/casino environment
• Experience leading and managing large scale initiatives and managing associated change in the finance/audit space
• Exceptional accounting skills, and knowledge of the business processes and systems
• Knowledge of auditing information systems and systems designs
• Ability to work in a matrix organization, partnering with resources to achieve results through others.
• Strong business performance management abilities – monitoring the progress of work against schedules, budgets, quality standards, and achieving/exceeding planned economic benefits in a dynamic operating environment
• Good command of both written and spoken English/Chinese is necessary
• Experience in casino business is necessary