Chief Operating Office - Cash Operations - Associate/Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank's Global cash operations is a leading provider of cash management operations and services, We at Cash operations deliver the best Corporate Bank cash management operations and Services in the world. Our team is diverse, international and driven by shared focus on clean code and valued delivery. At every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Global cash operations team is responsible for ensuring that Deutsche Bank's cash operations s key policies and objectives are understood applied as per SLA. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center. You can expect
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- Minimum 21 days' annual leave, plus public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Gym benefits, Well-being incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your skills and experience:
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility
- Applies all internal and external policies and guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs and quality measures
- Provides input, as appropriate, to product / function development to ensure an exceptional offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Uses knowledge and experience from own area of responsibility to inform the design and implementation of strategies to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance of existing processes and reports
How we'll support you:
- Relevant experience in one or more specific products - Counter Services ie Cash handling, Clearing Cheques, Giro, FAST, MEPS etc
- Product and system knowledge in the product line
- Client Focus, ability to think out of the box
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad knowledge of the Cash Management Product Offering
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.