Role reporting directly to the Group CEO | Managing a team of 30+ HR reports across Asia | Fast-growing Fintech company with highly ambitious plan
Our client is a regional Fintech firm with a strong reputation in the lending, risk management, compliance, and fraud space. They are looking to hire an ambitious and well rounded HR Director to conceptualize and define HR practices and frameworks for the whole business.
As the Chief of Staff for the company;
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Managing a regional HR team of over 30+ professionals across 6 countries
- Building and managing the full spectrum of HR functions from Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Diversity, Organisational Development, and Business Partner Management.
- Driving the HR strategy for the business as it scales to new markets in Asia and new Digital business lines.
You will possess:
- 10+ years experience in HR Management roles within fast-growing Tech Companies
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing a large regional HR division
- Proven experience in handling complex HR matters such as grading, organizational development, company reorganization, set up a new country HR team, etc.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 9784 2266 for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070