Chief Technology Officer
The CTO will be a core member of the management team to set the strategic agenda of the company, develop the technology infrastructure and build/manage the technology team. The role includes defining technology strategy, implementing security framework, building up the technology team and delivery of software including quality checks. The Position:
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for a CTO. In this role, you will drive and be involved in 3 main areas:
- Strategic focus - Responsible for maintaining strategic focus and overseeing turning concepts into realities.
- Partnership/Collaboration - Working closely with the Technology Partner in. In addition, this role plays a key role in selecting and integrating the key business / SaaS partners.
- Together with the CEO and management team, the CTO makes business critical technology decisions, such as technology design and product/platform architecture, etc. He/ She will be the role model to shape the company culture and build the technology team.
- The CTO will be responsible for implementation on
- Dev Ops and Security Framework;
- Platform in cloud - AWS or Azure
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Cloud technology
- Business level spoken and reading Mandarin to liaise with technologists in China
- 10+ years in Software devolvement and operational management
- Strong knowledge, development and implementation of new generation of technologies, e.g., microservices/Kubernetes, relational databases and No-SQLs, big data and AI/ML, Cloud, API gateway, UI frameworks, event-driven orchestration/queuing, etc.
For more information you can email Elliot Glenister
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 523715
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/VMKMnm/chief-technology-officer-itcommunications-singapore-east-singapore-14578001 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544