Citi Private Bank Technology Project Manager
The Product processor technology lead role accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning.. Responsibilities: Business alignment
- close partnership with Private Bank business and operations to ensure the technology priorities are fully aligned with business strategy (short & long term)
Manage regional technology end to end solution delivery:
- Create, maintain, measure strategy and operating plans aligned with business / sector / regional strategies and objectives; lead team to create business values and key capabilities through innovative use of technology
- Establish & maintain productive partnerships with EMEA / Global Business, Operations and Technology partners. Ensure - goals, objectives and requirements of the business are represented / understood; governance framework / processes are in place to manage initiatives so that they are delivered successfully for the business
Risk & Controls / Internal Audit:
- Lead product processor technology team in collaboration with other support groups to deliver projects/programs to support the franchise
- Manage partners & service providers to ensure optimal delivery of production management services for applications & infrastructure supporting the business, ensuring alignment with expected business defined service levels, business priorities, Corporate policies and legal / regulatory requirements
- Manage a diverse project portfolio which in addition to delivery, requires strong management of stakeholder requirements and prioritization, financial planning and portfolio scope and resource management
- Ensure consistent monitoring of metrics from partners & service providers to measure performance and drive optimization in order to provide continuous value and service to the business
- Ensure proactive, accurate and timely communications services, risks and issues and prioritize based on criticality and ensure proper escalation where appropriate
- Continuous evaluation of customer satisfaction and value perception
Manage budgets, financials, forecasts / outlooks, allocations, financial reporting:
- Work with Private Bank Technology Risk and Controls for governance and compliance with local and organizational regulatory requirements, including compliance with Citi policy and operating procedures, delivering effective Manager Control Assessment (MCA), and satisfying audit requirements
- Regional tech interface for business integrated audits - coordinate with other sector technology groups to provide appropriate tech related artifacts to support audit activities
- Regional tech management for any regional tech-related audits
Talent management - build, maintain, motivate and elevate large multi-culture, cross-location teams
- Manage financials - key responsibilities include budgeting, financial and expense management, business allocation model / methodology and monthly financials management reporting; responsibility for all technology allocations in relation to Product processors
- Ensure that technology financials are presented and reviewed with the Private Bank business office and O&T Heads
- Drive YoY efficiency and productivity by platform optimization, vendor rationalization, resource & location strategy (as and when appropriate)
- Develop talent within the team by creating a culture of ownership / accountability focused on delivering results, meritocracy and transparency
- Develop a team which acts as a trusted partner to the business by delivering products and services benefiting the business; leverages the capabilities of Citi / industry in identifying solutions that contribute to the goals of the business
- 12-15 years of experience in information technology, business analysis and / or software development role with commensurate people management experience
- Sound knowledge in investment (securities, mutual funds) products with prior experience in delivering operations programs (back-office processing, settlement)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, stakeholder, project and people management skills are required as well as direct experience in managing teams in a large matrix global organization, must be able to promote teamwork within/across groups.
- Adopts a leadership role in exploring and developing key themes such as optimization, centralization, straight-through-processing and outsourcing, leveraging cross-sector organizational resources where necessary to drive and implement these initiatives
- Holds a strong track record of cultivating effective partnerships; demonstrated experience with people management and developing effective teams, promoting a conducive and inclusive work environment marked by diversity and meritocracy; establishing succession plans to ensure continuity
- In addition, the successful candidate should have highly effective written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational and management skills.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .