Client Account Manager, Investment Operations Services
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Position Purpose:
The Client Account Manager works closely with internal functional teams as well as external vendors to ensure client operational queries and implementations are resolved effectively and efficiently.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that the client experience is elevated through the efforts of the individual, the team and also through the effective oversight of processing hubs.
Client Account Manager will be reporting to Head of Investment Operations Services.
- Acting as an escalation point of contact for clients / fund managers who use our Middle office services. Attend regular Client Service Review meetings.
- Logging and monitoring of Client operational queries in terms of status, prioritizing for resolution and communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders, ensuring expectations are managed well at all times.
Review root causes of operational queries, propose and drive implementation of strategic solution.
- Provide support on queries related to middle office service, operating models and market specific knowledge.
- Support any new fund implementation and transitions process related to Middle Office clients.
Review any change requests that impacts middle office functions, services and processes. Provide input on the proposed solution, UAT test cases and testing support.
- Serve as a liaison between Change Request team and the various middle office teams.
- Perform the oversight duties specific of middle office functions. Manage regular service review calls with respective processing hubs to drive service excellence and efficiency.
- Define, update and ensure consistency and quality of BPSS Investment Operations Services procedure.
- Facilitate the completion of procedures and grant follow up of procedures which need to be revised, amended or validated.
- Demonstrate risk management excellence and ensure appropriate procedures are adhered and kept updated.
- Ensure Operating Memorandums, Operating Service Levels and Service Level Agreements for both internal and external purposes are thoroughly reviewed on a regular basis.
- Represent Operations on local/global initiatives and projects.
- Deliver excellent levels of service to stakeholders internally and externally and to "get it right first time"
- Responsible for ensuring the best client experience
- From time to time, may be appointed to spearhead particular project for internal purpose or for a particular client.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral):
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work in pressurized environment
- Highly structured and methodical in execution
- Clear articulate and concise verbal and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, strong time management skills
- Results driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks within deadlines
- Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
- Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across functions
- Strong knowledge of financial industry with good experience across asset classes
- Proven track record in client facing roles
- Take ownership where multiple teams are involved and act as a coordinator across functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient issue resolution.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience