Client Due Diligence Analyst - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Due Diligence Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Provide support to the overall Client Due Diligence reviews which is driven by Global Standards requirements.
- Drive Retail Banking and Wealth Management interests and ensure delivery to Client Due Diligence requirements according to agreed priorities.
- Complete new or review Know Your Client profiles for prospective or existing to bank profiles.
- Conduct Trigger Event handling to ensure Know Your Client policies are met.
- Requires client contact to obtain or refresh information or documents as part of the Know Your Client review.
- High level of interaction with Service Delivery and local Distribution teams for example Relationship Managers to ensure that profile cases flow efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc projects and support urgent requests when in need.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal or external auditors and external regulators.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with relevant banking working experience, preferably in Client Due Diligence or Know Your Client or Anti Money Laundering.
- Knowledge of Regulatory and compliance issues as required locally.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including strong telephone skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and computer literacy.
- Strong decision making skills and proven ability to manage own time.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A0EF
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited