Client Lifecycle Case Management Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role will be focused on providing 1st line support for queries/requests entering the Client Lifecycle Management and Controls (CLMC) Team and assists with the handling of complex cases and queries. This role would also serve as the CLMC liaison to other PB functions (e.g. Front Office, Location Business Management, Market Business Management) on CLM topics
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Responsibilities
The Client Lifecycle Management and Controls (CLMC) team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure. This role will be focused on first line support for queries and requests entering the CLMC team and is expected to support in the following areas
- Take on and see through end-to-end cases or queries raised by PB Front Office or other supported functions
- Incorporate feedback received during engagement sessions with PB both with the CLMC Products and Services team and respective PB functions
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on time
- Report higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements.
- Prepare and conduct training on client maintenance processes as required.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application. Qualifications
- 5 years of relevant client account maintenance & experience within Banking (Private Banking experience is preferred).
- Previous experience in client (both internal and external) servicing is an advantage
- Experience in Change Management.
- Dedicated and self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving ability with the ability to think out of the box.
- Team-player, with a commitment to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with interpersonal ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as work under pressure.
- Ability to drive open work to completion.
- Proficient in MS Office software, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.