Client Management, Employee Health & Benefits
- 5,000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
A highly respected and successful international insurance broking firm is looking for an experienced Account Manager with specialisation in the Employee Health & Benefits space. Working alongside the Business Development team, you'll be responsible for developing client relationships as well as maintaining the retention rate of clients. This role will appeal to someone who has a leaning to mentor, guide and train other team members and act a “go to” person for technical matters.
- Responsible for managing client relationships in the area of employee health & benefits
- Define the scope of methodology and preparation of proposals and consulting contracts.
- Manage EH&B vendor renewals and negotiations
- Presentation of the Benefits program to employees.
- Design efficient plans and funding arrangements that fit client goals
- Know the national and local EH&B vendor marketplaces and leverage that knowledge on clients’ behalf
- Demonstrate proficient writing, oral presentation skills in client reports, recommendations, and presentations
- Mentor other team members with the technical and product knowledge that you have built up to strengthen the overall competencies of the team
What’s in it for you?
- You will be rewarded by working for a global leader in the Employee Health and Benefits industry
- You will work in a progressive, innovative and collaborative environment
- Your location of work is CBD based within a highly conducive work space
- Your remuneration is structured as competitive within the market