Client Onboarding Product Owner, Digital Transformation, Global Consumer Financial Services
The digital revolution is upon us and it's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? We are a team of high-performing change leaders for OCBC consumer bank's digital revolution and seek passionate self-starters with curious minds and unflinching tenacity to join us!
As fearless transformers, we dive into problem statements with our customers and internal partners to reimagine, design and implement meaningful digital solutions. From curating a digital strategy to revolutionizing customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovative ways to delight our customers while meeting their financial needs.
We view difficulties as opportunities. We are relentless in our quest to transform the business and uniting our stakeholders in the journey. We promote a culture of openness and experimentation, with a "can do" spirit. If you are an individual who thrives on challenges and inspires to drive change, join us and be an integral part of our digital change team.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as Product Owner for Client Onboarding
. He/she will be responsible for conceptualizing and leading high-impact initiatives while exploiting technologies to drive client acquisition and deepen onboarding engagement. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of solid project execution experience in large-scale transformative initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Innovate guided digital onboarding to enable us to turn every prospect into an OCBC customer
- Take ownership of digital onboarding strategy, roadmap and backlog for the RM-assist channel, both near-term tactial wins, and mid-term audacious goals
- Re-imagine onboarding journey considering AML/KYC requirements and friction points, face-to-face and virtual interactions, including pre- and post-onboarding engagement
- Oversee and manage all digital projects relating to RM-assist onboarding for all client segments (Personal, Premier Onshore, Premier Banking Asia, PPC)
- Manage stakeholders within and beyond GCFS(eg. IT, CX, Ops) to ensure all impacted parties are aligned on the change journey
- Manage business testing and testing resources to formulate test plan, scenarios, cases, scripts, results and manage defects.
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant project management experience of more than 8 years as a Product Owner/ Project Manager in large-scale transformation projects
- Vast experience in end-to-end project delivery from conceptualization, execution and implementation, managing technical workstreams with IT and business workstreams with business partners
- Ability to manage projects operating on Agile or SDLC rhythms and associated deliverables/documentation
- Thought leadership in conceptualizing onboarding ideas and translating them into projects with tangible benefits
- People leadership to manage a team and influence stakeholders on the digital transformation journey
- Strong understanding and practice of project methodology to deliver high quality project artefacts
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurship spirit to get things done, result oriented and driven to succeed
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Able to think out of the box with a constant lookout for leading industry practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills, foster collaboration with multiple stakeholders including business partners, IT and CX
- Solid communication and interpersonal skill
- Passionate self-starter with a curious mind and unflinching tenacity