- 5+ years of experience in an operations role, ideally a client facing role.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with sales and clients.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Understanding of Markets Ops Trade lifecycle with ideally a focus on Settlements, Corp Actions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, plus additional languages would be a benefit but not essential (Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese.)
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What you can expect
This role is with APAC Global Markets Client Service group with primary responsibilities for Global Custody and Agency Services functions as well as a component of Prime Brokerage Client support. The individual will have extensive interactions with the clients, external counterparties, internal teams like trading desks, sales, and technology both locally and cross regional on regular basis.
What you will do
- Provide operation and client service support to ensure client's queries are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Coordinate and liaise with internal teams in APAC, EMEA and US to provide coverage and support for global clients
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Provide clients with a single point of contact into the firm and ensure they have access to required markets, products, sales and traders.
- Interact with sales team to provide analysis and account reviews in regular basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the positive and flexible attitude
- Understanding of appropriate escalation - Team player, willingness to adapt new tasks, challenges and share the knowledge at any level
- Excellent time management, ability to handle high volume and time sensitive client queries - Willingness to recognize and hold accountable for problems and initiate actions to solve them
- Identify and streamline operational tasks and ensure high level of STP.
- Provide clients with in-person demonstrations of client interface systems
- Provide new product/market support to clients
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, client facing experience, problem solving skills identify and resolve issues raised by the clients.