Join the dynamic Client Service team and work closely with our Institutional Sales colleagues to handle account management of institutional clients in Southeast Asia!
Who we’re looking for
A dynamic person with a positive attitude, who can perform under pressure and who has an inquisitive mind to want to find out the rationale rather than just accepting things as they are.
As part of the Client Service team, the Client Service Manager works closely with the Institutional Sales Team and is responsible for account management of institutional clients in Southeast Asia. Client types range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, supranational, government agencies, statutory boards, investment consultants, endowment funds, pension funds and insurance.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for managing client relationships and coordinating with internal colleagues to deliver high quality level of client servicing through proactive management of client issues and timely reporting of regular reports (monthly/quarterly reports) as well as meeting ad-hoc client queries.
- Handle client-related issues effectively and escalate where required for defending accounts at risk, minimum incidence of errors and omissions on client portfolios.
- Prepare materials for, and host/participate in, regular portfolio review meetings with clients
- Take charge of KYC/AML and ongoing due diligence
- New account set-up/ transitions: Work independently to manage internal processes relating to on-boarding of new client take-on in order to ensure seamless on-boarding experience for clients, process portfolio restructuring, fees/rebates, on-going injections and withdrawals, facilitate IMA and guideline negotiation
- Source internal thought pieces, markets updates/outlook, etc to proactively engage the clients and foster closer relations through regular investment communication.
- Participate in global and regional projects to support enhancements of client experience and internal efficiencies
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Recognised banking or finance university degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in asset management institutional business client service
- Knowledge of investments in public and private assets
- Ability to manage projects
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Proactive and able to think creatively
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels
- Good negotiation skills