- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 15 janv. 19
A Tier-1 Service Provider is currently in search for 6 x Cloud & DevOp Engineers to build and scale state of the art Cloud-services platform. This Cloud & DevOps Engineer will be involved in development and maintenance of application tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery processes on Cloud platforms.
- Provides expertise and guidance towards the development, code management and configuration of multi-tier applications in a distributed Opensource/Windows heterogeneous environment with software source code, change control, configuration management, and build/deployment process throughout the enterprise
- Build and maintain production infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability while maximizing development team efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues related to the product and the infrastructure
- Develops automation code to deploy and maintain systems and applications that run and monitor services in public cloud
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments
- Be responsible for packaging and distribution of our custom software libraries
- Building Continuous Integration and Delivery for all Microservices
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers
- Hands on experience as a DevOps Engineer, building and design in infrastructure in AWS
- Design/Migrate .NET/Java/Nodejs apps in AWS Cloud as Micro services with CI/CD (Dockers, ECS and Elastic Beanstalk)
- Monitor, analyse and improve performance and cost of deployment, operation, build and CI/CD processes in moving to public Cloud.
- Implementation experience in Platform as a service with Cloud Foundry or AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in Application Logging/Monitoring on Amazon AWS developing Splunk queries and dashboards targeted at understanding application performance and capacity analysis.
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing enterprise monitoring and logging solutions
- Linux Experience: Solid Linux experience in regards with distributions and packaging
- Cloud experience: Designing and building tooling and infrastructure for Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Amazon AWS SysOps Certification or Amazon AWS DevOps certification
For more information please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Reg: R1326780
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330