Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
They are proud of the team they have created. They pay competitively, and believe that all hires should have an equity stake in the company. They win if everyone wins together.
You will be part of a world-class team enabling enterprises to harness the power of AI/ML to transform their businesses to be more data-driven and responsible in their adoption of artificial intelligence. As part of the cloud infrastructure team, you will be designing and developing the cloud infrastructure and automation necessary to orchestrate machine learning workloads in a scalable, performant and securemanner for enterprises. The Position:
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure to support our customers' ML workloads and internal workloads across multiple Cloud Service Providers.
- Define and implement best practices around Cloud Service Provider configurations and security.
- Work with automation extensively to manage infrastructure on the cloud using Infrastructure as
- Code tools such as Terraform and to automate internal processes such as CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with cloud native tools and technologies such as Kubernetes, Vault, and Consul among others.
- Contribute to both internal and external open source projects.
- You are a degree holder in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- You have deep knowledge of cloud service providers and best practices around implementation and configuration, preferably managing AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- You have experience with and are passionate about Infrastructure as Code, automation, and developing solutions that help developers move quickly and safely
- You are proficient in cloud-native technology and tools, including Kubernetes, Vault, Consul etc.
- You are confident, proactive, organized, with strong communication ability and a willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- You are prepared to go outside your comfort zone with a strong growth mind-set.
- You have prior experience with software engineering, including the ability to code and test in one or more programming languages, and debugging software.