Collaboration & Messaging Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
A Collaboration & Messaging Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global financial institution.
About the Collaboration & Messaging Engineer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the current on-premise Collaboration Build's ongoing objectives of enhancing the company's usage of messaging and collaboration technologies to support business needs while delivering reliable and secure services
- Manage a team of five outsourced staff while providing support, (administration, maintenance, monitoring, backup, contingency) for all messaging and collaboration technologies such as Exchange 2016 and Office 365
- Obtain a thorough understanding of collaboration product functionality via interaction with technical staff, formal education with the product, and hands-on testing and implementation
- Investigate new technologies that offer opportunities to enhance and improve the company's messaging and collaboration product portfolio
- Provide input to management to help assess and plan future direction in the system collaboration infrastructure
- Assume project management responsibilities for large messaging and collaboration initiatives
- Interface with management, developers, help desk staff and end users throughout the system while providing problem and change management support, and periodically interact with third party vendors
The successful Collaboration & Messaging Engineer will need to have at least eight years' experience supporting large-scale messaging and collaboration environments (i.e. email, mobile devices).
- Strong knowledge of O365 in an enterprise environment, particularly Exchange Online
- Experience with federation tools such as O365 Directory Synchronisation, ADFS and Microsoft Azure AC Connect
- Experience working with Office Suite such as Outlook add-ins and client support and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols, authentication (Basic, Kerberos & NTLM)
- Strong knowledge of Powershell
- Strong PMO experience, specifically managing and completing concurrent projects
- Professional certifications: O365 certification, MS Cloud certifications, AWS certification and MAM / MDM Certifications
This leading financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Collaboration & Messaging Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh