Commercial Cards B2B Product Lead, TTS Asia Pacific - Director / SVP
POSITION SUMMARY/OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This is a Regional Product Management role responsible for driving the strategy for our high growth B2B commercial cards business in the region. The candidate will execute business priorities to meet financial goals and will own all aspects of the B2B P&L including build & commercialisation of products, capabilities and client solutions and manage the business risk in close collaboration with internal/external partners across region, countries and global teams. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for developing the business strategy and execution plan to grow regional Commercial Cards B2B portfolio, with key focus on growing non-travel spend, in alignment and close partnership with country, regional and global stakeholders
- Responsible for growth of Procurement cards, Virtual Cards, Supplier payments and other B2B sub-products across Asia Pacific markets. Closely tracking competitor offerings, conducting market research and reviewing B2B sub product drivers to take appropriate product actions and drive sustainable growth.
- Close partnership with sales and coverage teams across the region and countries to strategically design, structure and deliver innovative B2B solutions meeting evolving market demands and client requirements
- Equip Sales and coverage teams with B2B value propositions and differentiators. Drive campaign and initiatives to deliver B2B product drivers and P&L targets. Support and lead client engagement on key B2B deals and relationships.
- Working with internal partners in Payments and Trade to design compelling B2B value proposition for clients, e.g. integrated supply chain solutions, scheme agnostic B2B payments etc. Responsible for roll out of market leading Pay Early product in key priority markets in Asia
- Create comprehensive communication plans to ensure internal teams and clients are updated on new/existing B2B capabilities, including development of client facing product collateral, internal training for stakeholders, online information outlets and webinars for clients
- Partnership development and management for B2B product suite, including 3rd party fintechs, e.g. to deliver the last mile acceptance and integration solutions
- Managing the credit and operational risk of the B2B portfolio in partnership with risk team.
- Working with functional partners across service, ops, implementation, tech, legal, compliance, control functions and risk teams for end-to-end management of B2B product
- Leading a small team of B2B product specialists, including supplier enablement responsibility
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Roll out of various B2B platforms:
- Enablement of Visa Payable platform and enhancing Mastercard ICCP
- Influencing external product build for ICCP and VPA in alignment with Asia business priorities
- Collaboration with various acquiring service provider across Asia to enhance supplier enablement experience
- Collaboration and Integration with business spend management platform to enhance client procurement experience
- Business/Industry knowledge/competencies
- Undergraduate / Post graduate degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other commercial disciplines
- 10-15 years of work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in transaction Banking and commercial cards ecosystem
- TTS product knowledge and country/regional product, sales management experience
- Proven track record of successful product/sales management
- Strong Influencing/Collaboration skills
- Sound knowledge of the card associations and banking platforms
- Track record of product or client management disciplines
- Understanding of competitor B2B offering, both banks and non-banks
- Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Drive for outcome and focus on execution
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and strive for continuous self-improvement
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Organisation savvy and professionalism
- An understanding of the Commercial Cards ecosystem, Clients working capital cycle and procurement practices, virtual cards for ecommerce, track record of partnership and collaboration with country, regional and global teams within Citi will be an important asset.
- The successful candidate must be both a leader and a team player, working with Product teams, Sales and Coverage teams, and functional teams in country, region and globally
- Partners like Visa, MasterCard, Global Pay, Wirecard, Stripe, Coupa, Conferma, Troovo etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and capable individual to join a fast growing and exciting business.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .