Commercial Manager - Capex
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C3721
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Our Client is currently in search of a high potential Commercial Manager due to business needs. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for an effective and embedded process and discipline of financial management throughout the company at Business unit level.
- Support and review BU's (Business Units) in review and final approval from management of investment and capex. This could include preparing business case including developing financial models.
- Support and review in preparation, review and final approval from management of commercial contracts - NDA's, LOI's, key customer & vendor contracts.
- Partner closely with finance and provide the insight and the data for budgeting, forecasting and performance management.
- Develop, maintain and distribute accurate and timely productivity and performance measurements, reporting and analysis both internally and externally in line with company policy and contractual obligations.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that provide processes for continuous improvement and meet financial accountabilities
- Degree in Commerce, Business or logistics or related field from a recognised tertiary provider highly regarded
- Applied Finance or CPA or equivalent
- Experience handling capital budgeting and related analysis i.e. IRR, NPV, DCF, notional cash
- Commercially sound - understanding and ability to identify business risks. Balance between risk and reward.
- Good communication and analytical skills. Strong ability in business writing and ability to put together a comprehensive and well thought out business proposal/business case
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.