- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Communications Specialist (6 months)
Communications Specialist (6 months)Job Description:
You will report directly to the Head of Technology Architecture and be responsible for supporting the group in achieving its goals through creating and implementing change management strategies that maximize employee adoption and usage of change initiatives to improve organizational efficiency. You will also determine and develop communication plans to ensure successful communication and marketing of the architecture framework.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and engage with functional and local teams to understand current processes, recommend corrective actions, and support the creation of implementation plans to improve adoption, manage and anticipate risks, and align stakeholders to the overall strategic direction of change initiatives.
- Identify and engage with various stakeholder groups to ensure buy-in to the reasons for change and effectively communicate the details and benefits of successful implementation to initiate and maintain commitment to the change.
- Establish, manage, and monitor feedback mechanisms for project implementations. Ensure feedback is assessed and appropriately incorporated into the program framework.
- Execute on continuous improvement/optimization efforts of existing processes and procedures.
- Determine, develop, deliver, and manage communications (i.e. O&T business newsletters, e-mail announcements etc.) to market the organization's strategies and accomplishments.
- Ensure policies, procedures, announcements, or group-wide implementation is communicated effectively across the organization.
- 4 years of communications / PR experience. A Diploma/ Degree in Visual Communications is advantageous.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex messages to a wide range of constituents
- Strong project management experience, with the ability to hold yourself and others to deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work effectively with employees of all levels in an organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter, with a proven ability to work independently and as a team member