Communications and Change Specialist
Internal Communications & Change Consultant required for a multibillion-dollar global MNC, a leader within this sector.
As an Internal Communications & Change Consultant within a leading global Property and Workplace team you will be responsible for managing changes relating to optimising the company workplaces and embedding technology and behaviours that support their new ways of working. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders to lead change, ensure successful adoption of new behaviours and technology, and identify continuous improvement initiatives that ensure a great workplace experience.
You will be a confident presenter and facilitator, have the ability to craft compelling and succinct messaging and strong PowerPoint skills are a must. Stakeholder management processes and developing toolkits and frameworks will be a key focus for this role along with developing change and communications strategies for several large-scale property projects. At times your focus will be global, and at others local. You will be flexible, agile and enjoy contributing to a dynamic team.
Key competencies & experience include:
• Strong corporate communication background (focused on internal comms)
• Ideally you will also have exposure to regional communications
• Confident and experienced facilitator and presenter
• Communications or change management qualification or similar
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• Experience in developing comprehensive communications strategies using multi-channel approach
• Strong visual presentation skills
• Experience in digital and behavioral change management projects (advantageous)
• Please note we're not looking for an IT Change individual
As a Change and Communications Specialist within a leading global Property and Workplace team you will be responsible for managing changes relating to optimizing our workplaces and embedding technology and behaviors that support our new ways of working.
You will work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout BHP to lead change, ensure successful adoption of new behaviors and technology, and identify continuous improvement initiatives that ensure a great workplace experience for BHP team members.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Shaun Teh in our Singapore office on Shaun.Teh@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Shaun Teh 529601 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Shaun Teh 529601
EA Registration No.: R21103064, TEH KAIJIE, SHAUN
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544