Compliance Manager - SEA
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Taylor Root Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 12C6222
- 21 sept. 17
A newly created opportunity with a boutique investment mangaement firm is open to high calibre compliance professionals. The business is dedicated to investments in the SEA region, with a particular focus on infrastructure and high risk projects. An experienced Compliance & Risk professional in the SEA market is required to work in an environment with little structure and highly accomplished professionals.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you are required to be involved in end-to-end planning of the projects. Your main responsibility is to identify and mitigate potential risk. You will need to develop and maintain a Compliance & Risk framework, as well as provide advise to the stakeholders on appropriate actions.
There will be opportunity for you to be involved in other areas such as Corporate Secretarial, Legal and Audit work where necessary. There may be certain degree of project management and 3rd party liaison.
- Minimally 7 years of experience in Compliance/Risk
- Ideal industry experience: Infrastructure, Energy, Hedge Funds, Develoment Banks
- Exposure to Southeast Asian market is preferred
- Ability and willingness to work in a small office
- A decisive and articulate individual capable
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.