Junior compliance role with a global corporate bank. Suit those with 3+ years of regulatory compliance knowledge from the Big 4, legal, MAS or banking.
- Partner with business and functions to provide regulatory compliance advice
- Keep abreast of new/updated MAS regulations
- Update Compliance manual
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Control room duties (wall crossing, PA dealing, conflicts of interest review)
- Provide regulatory compliance training
- Perform Conflicts of interest mapping review
- Perform the role of Secretariat in the Risk Committee
- Acts as liaison with regulators
- 3-5 years’ experience in Regulatory Compliance in corporate banking or markets businesses
- Knowledge with laws, regulations, notices and guidelines applicable to banking activities required.
- Understanding of the Banking Act, Securities & Futures Act (SFA) and Financial Advisers Act (FAA)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field required.
For more information, please apply today.
Sloane | Shorey
Sloane Shorey Consulting is a banking & financial services recruitment firm specialising in compliance, controls and risk management.
Live vacancy listings: sloaneshorey.catsone.com/careers
Singapore MOM EA License 17S8548Duties: