Reporting to Team Head, you will be part of the team of 3, focusing predominantly on compliance testings on the various department/teams. You will be responsible for the Enterprise-wide AML Risk Assessment too. Ideally, you bring with you 3 years and above relevant experience, with good understanding of governance, compliance processes and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct compliance testings on the various department/teams and follow up on the action plans and ensure that issues raised are timely and appropriately followed up;
- Keep track of issues raised by internal auditors/ external auditors/ regulators, review and validate the evidences/documents submitted and ensure that these are fully address;
- Responsible for the Enterprise-wide AML Risk Assessment (“ERA”)
- Prepare regular reporting to Head Office and senior Management;
- Perform regular review and incorporate the latest update and changes in the Policies and Procedures into the SOP;
- Assist team lead in conducting the compliance trainings;
- Perform/ execute any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team lead.
- Degree holder with 3 years and above relevant working experience.
- Candidates with regulatory advisory experience with the Big 4 are encouraged to apply.
- Good understandinig of governance, compliance processes and regulatory requirements.
- Good communication and planning skills.