See job description for details
is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co. We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated. As an Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
- Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor's support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.