See job description for details
Roles & Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Perform system patching, application deployment and reporting.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 3 years of IT experience and 2 years experience in System Support
- Must have Skill:
- Webmethods, Apigee, Mulesoft, Axway, TIBCO, Message bus, Integrated Broker, Webservice, Web API, SAP RFC,
- Only Singaporeans need apply