Consumer Cards Strategic Initiatives, Payments & Platforms, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Manage key strategic projects, negotiate timelines and resources with various internal & external stakeholders, and communicate with all levels of organization.
- Business specialist on solutioning and developing capabilities for DBS Consumer Cards
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies and solutions across the payments value-chain to identify opportunities to strengthen our own capability build and approach
- Coordinate with relevant internal subject-matter experts to form a coordinated view and actions to manage such strategic initiatives
- Maintain a high sense of ownership of deliverables and business outcomes.
- Technical aptitude: Demonstrated ability to work with complex payment products & capabilities, deep understanding of the Cards transaction processing & lifecycle management, from Origination to Collections.
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude, works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound decisions, and communicate well to all levels in the organization.
- Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, and goals forward with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the banking industry especially in Cards & Payments.
- Good understanding of credit policies and regulatory requirements governing the bank's cards & lending practices
- Demonstrable track-record of working well with Product, Technology, Credit Operations, Data Science, Risk teams, Platform/Product vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management. Good project management, multi-tasking and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.