Consumer Networks - Software Engineer (119858) #TeSA
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future. Responsibilities
Idle Candidates must have
- Develop and maintain enterprise grade, highly scalable and high performing software solutions that meet both functional and technical requirements including security requirements.
- Develop microservices and APIs using various technologies (e.g. Java)
- Develop and automate the testing for the software solution including the unit testing, backend integration testing, frontend user interface testing and end to end testing.
- Works with the Quality Assurance (QA) teams and other internal teams to ensure assigned defects/enhancements are validated, documented and resolved appropriately.
- Works with the operation teams and other internal teams to facilitate root cause analysis of application issues.
- Familiar with best practices on coding, testing, code reviews, version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment and documentation.
- Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications & project/test planning as well as participate in project meetings and discussion.
Let's shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change. Note to Recruitment Agencies
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in software development using agile or DevOps methodology
- Understand microservices development with technologies such as Java, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, etc.
- Understand container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understand Linux and open sourced based development
- Understand databases such as MariaDB/PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Understand Restful APIs
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).