As a business analyst within the digital transformation team, you will work closely with the lead product owner for contact centre transformation to identify, document, prioritize and communicate the work that our engineering teams need to deliver based on business demands. Accountable for end to end business requirement gathering and definition to drive contact centre transformation. Define and contribute to business outcomes and roadmap build, define system roadmap required to meet business outcomes, and creating high quality features and user stories to deliver on those outcomes.
- Maintain the product backlog using input from stakeholders, responsible for building, editing, and maintaining of the team backlog encompassing all epics, features, user stories, defects, and bugs.
- Responsible for ensuring backlog is ready for iteration planning, acting as a subject matter expert on the details and priority of all items in the backlog.
- Strong stakeholder management by developing and sustaining strong working relationships with business and infrastructure teams throughout the firm. Ability to present and represent to senior leadership as needed.
- Manages and publishes roadmap. Coordinate dependencies across product lines with the product management team.
- Accountable for definition of acceptance criteria, creating user stories in JIRA to ensure delivery team is empowered with the necessary information.
- Must be passionate about providing a superb Customer Experience
- Good understanding of chatbots, NLP
- Working knowledge of emerging technology trends in contact centre transformation programs.
- Self-starter and a great team player.
- Capable of demonstrating analytical and critical thinking
- Work well under tight timelines and able to multi-task.
- Track record of successful project execution(s) and implementation(s) – Agile
- Excellent communication skills across; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language
- Adhere to internal audit guidelines / regulatory approvals for implementing these roadmap items.
- Provide on-going process training to stakeholders.