Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 17 janv. 18
Corporate Accounting Officer
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of holding companies and SPVs in private equity and real estate industry;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and GST returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Taking part in set-up of SPVs, such as opening of bank accounts and government filings;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You are working towards a professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA);
- You have 0 - 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within a large corporate services provider;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented;
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.