Corporate Banking - ARM
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
Corporate Banking - ARM
Our client is an Asian bank, looking to hire a RM Coordinator/ Assistant Relationship Manager for their Corporate banking team. Ideally, candidate will need to have strong Credit Analyst skill and communication skill to deal with senior stakeholders within the Corporate Banking team. This role will require candidate to be the main contact point between RMs across the region and corporate RMs in Singapore office.
- As the person representing the RM team of branches in the region, to enhance business for Asian Local
- Corporate by collaborating with the RMs in the region.
- To support the branch RM team to promote Global Corporate business.
- In addition, this position also has responsibility to centralize information related to Global Corporate business of her/his coverage country and branch RMs' daily activities to escalate the relevant information to senior Management of Singapore HQ, and the strategically important information to the Relationship Managers (RMs).
- To seek, develop and promote business with the branch RM team for Asian Local Corporate in the region to achieve the business targets of the department, set by GM.
- To closely coordinate with the bank's product offices and the group affiliates to capture cross border transactions and ancillary business for maximizing profitability and expanding business horizon for Asian Local Corporate.
- To assist the branches in creating business policies, group policies, and account plans as well as in executing PDCA cycle for the above said policies/plans.
- To provide support to branches in terms of credit issues via collaboration with Singapore HQ, including representing branches for the Deal Screening Committee.
- To be fully involved in RMs marketing activities by actively joining in the branch pipeline and strategy meetings and by coordinating POs and Senior Management meetings with the clients.
- Recognised Bachelor's Degree from related fields
- 4-7 years of credit experience
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Meticulous with eye for details on financial analysis work
- Strong background in data analytics for credit analysis
- Strong MS Excel and MS Access skills
- Strong adaptability and able to work well in a team
If you have the right skillset for this role, please do apply with your CV.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
License Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh