Corporate Banking AVP Auditor
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
Great opportunity for either candidates working in a corporate banking Audit environment or candidates working within a big4 with corporate banking clients. This role is to work for a global bank to conduct wholesale banking audits. To work for a well respected manager. Minimal travel
The Wholesale Credit Risk Management team has a mandate to provide a comprehensive program of audit coverage for the firm's wholesale credit risk management framework and related controls across all lines of business. As a member of this team, the individual will help to design and implement the wholesale credit risk audit methodology. The individual will also be responsible for the development and delivery of a risk based IA plan that is executed in accordance with the department's policies and procedures. To successfully deliver this plan, the candidate will need to partner with the departments business, product and technology audit teams as well as their respective business leaders.
• As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
• Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements
• Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business
• Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
• Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process
• Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process
• Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
• Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope
• Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
• Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing
Qualifications and Competencies:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
• Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Credit Risk Management concepts, especially those associated with the Lines of Businesses (LOBs) that extend credit to corporations Institutional Clients Group (ICG), Commercial Banking, etc.
• Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management