Corporate Secretarial Manager
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HFG (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , Numéro de Licence EA : 14C7034
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Leading Insurance Business; Superb Working Environment; Good Work Life Balance
This leading general insurance business is looking to expand their Legal & Compliance function by hiring an experienced corporate secretarial candidate, to report to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
You will be responsible for the preparation of the agenda and minutes of Board meetings; maintaining up-to-date information of shareholders and directors; review and management of compliance matters relating to the Companies Act; preparation of corporate secretarial documentation; preparation of documentation relating to the Annual General meeting; maintenance and management of the corporate calendar and statutory records; liaise with solicitors and auditors, regulators, shareholders and management and also assist the CFO on corporate secretarial matters.
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience managing corporate secretarial matters within the financial services sector
· ICSA graduate
· Able to work independently and be organised and proactive
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please follow the link below. For any specific queries you may contact Ceri Burns at 6631 2920 (14C7034 / R1109195).