Our client, a wholesale bank is hiring a Credit Analyst for their Corporate Banking Department.
Job Description -
- Assist RMs in the preparation of Credit Application and documentation.
- Prepare Credit Application front sheets; assist in writing the analytical pages of the Credit Application (eg facility information, evaluation of the borrower and guarantor)
- Analyse the Financials of borrowing clients and prospects
- Use the bank’s software programs to determine probability of default for prospects and customers
- Assist in coordination of presenting Credit Applications to credit committees together with other branches of the Group
- Participate in relevant credit committees
- Participate in client or bank meetings in light of credit applications
- Screen borrowing documentation (bilateral or syndicated)
- Assistance in prospect research
- Provide back-up to RMs for requests from customers in the absence of RMs.
- Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or equivalent
- Preferable 3-5 years relevant experience in corporate wholesale bank
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Strong interpersonal/communication and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
Interested individuals please apply or send in your resume to Eden.email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R2092024 (Koh Eden)