Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking - Assoc/AVP
- Base + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
A large global bank is looking to bring on-board a Credit risk professional covering their corporate banking business.
As a part of the Credit Analysis team you will be expected to:
- Assess client information including financial statements and propose an appropriate counterparty rating using the Bank’s internal systems
- Deliver a complete counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank’s guidelines.
- Prepare Credit Proposals which will be used by Credit Committee for approval.
- Actively monitor the portfolio and provide updates.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Atleast 3 years upto 10 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with various product partners and Relationship Managers.