Credit Analyst, Manager, Financial Institution Credit Risk Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the pro-active management of a portfolio of regional and global accounts in diversified sectors by extending credit facilities in order to support OCBC Bank's treasury and financial institution businesses. These sectors include: banks and non-bank financial institutions which include but are not limited to insurers, securities companies and fund managers.
2. Work with trading floor/business units to structure credit facilities that mitigate the credit risks inherent in derivatives and other business products.
3. Recommend ratings based on internal models and ensure timely submission of credit proposals/reviews. Recommend changes to risk acceptance criteria, if necessary.
4. Be well versed with the Bank's credit policies and procedures and recommend credit policy changes, as required.
5. Keep abreast of both macro and micro economic developments and any regulatory changes that might impact the relevant portfolio under coverage
6. Participate in the development of risk management standards, procedures and processes for new trading floor business products and structures.
7. Ensure that new transactions and credit renewals meet OCBC's risk acceptance criteria, credit policies and procedures and regulatory requirements including large exposures limits.
8. Work closely with business units across various branches and subsidiaries in OCBC group to understand business requirements and structure credit facilities to meet those requirements
9. Respond quickly and professionally to requests from the trading floor for credit authorizations. 10. Negotiate credit terms of ISDA/CSA, GMRA and GMSLA Reports to
: Credit Team Leader, Financial Institution Credit Risk Management
1. Candidate should have graduated with a good degree from a recognized university. 2. At least 5 years of relevant FI/NBFI credit experience.
3. Strong knowledge of, and experience in, credit analysis as well as treasury products.
4. Sophisticated analytical skills including extensive experience in analysing financial statements to assess credit risks.
5. Team player, results-oriented and shows ability to adapt.
6. Willingness and ability to express opinions and work in a high-pressure environment.
7. Knowledge in ISDA/CSA, GMRA, GMSLA
8. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.