Credit Portf Intmd Analyst
The Credit Portfolio Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Resolve issues and recommend solutions to moderate problems
- Integrate specialty area knowledge with an understanding of industry standards and practices and how teams collaborate to accomplish goals of the sub-function/ job family
- Serve as an industry expert and advisor
- Analyze and approve counter-party credit limits for trading, transactional and financing businesses with funds
- Develop risk management framework and processes for funds
- Advise businesses and clients on transaction structures and negotiate credit terms
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial analysis, accounting and valuation
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting